Specialized Testing and Studies
- Preclinical Testing for Pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organizations
- Clinical Veterinary Research
- Biomedical Research
The Coagulation lab offers customized assays, report formatting, and pre-submission consultation for batch testing and studies. Services include:
- Accreditation by the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (AAVLD)
- AHDC Quality Assurance Manager to meet the documentation needs of GLP compliant safety studies
- Multi-species tests and test panels for hemostatic pathways.
- Anticoagulants: antithrombin, protein C, thrombomodulin, direct and indirect-acting anticoagulant drugs
- Fibrinolysis: PAI-1, plasminogen, antiplasmin, FDP, D-dimer
- Inflammatory proteins: fibrinogen, C-reactive protein, TNFa
- Procoagulant proteins: Coagulation factors, von Willebrand factor
- Thrombin generation assays
- Special panels configured to optimize your research goals
- Flexible report formats to simplify data analyses.
Test discounts are available for research projects from academic and teaching institutions.
- Contact the Coagulation Laboratory